BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A hard week




It's been a hard week. I miss Smasher. He drives me crazy most of the time when he is here, but the silence of him not being here drives me even crazier. I know that it's good for him to spend time with his dad's side of the family. It's good for everyone. But it's so hard to be away from him. I've seen several pictures of him from them past week and he seems so much older and bigger than the last time I saw him, which was over a week ago. It seems like it's been a year since I have seen him though. I have this vision in my mind of getting him back tomorrow and he's all grown up. In fact, in one picture that his Uncle Scott took of him yesterday he looks like he is four years old and has the most mischievous look on his face while he's splashing through the puddles. He likes splashing through puddles.

0 comments: