BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh WoW!

That's right, folks. I play World of Warcraft. Not as frequently as I'd like, but I have have two kids so it's to be expected. I've been playing, off and on, for about four years now. I'll play for a while, become bored and ultimately, cancel my monthly subscription. I usually come back to it about three-six months later. My husband and several of my friends play as well.

Well, The Hubster got a new (to him) computer. We got a new computer back in February for both of us to use but the other day he found a great deal on a 17in HP with some pretty awesome specs, so he got it. We were planning on getting another computer when his Pell Grant money came in since we are both planning on returning to school sooner rather than later. We'll I guess he already is, but I am too.

So, what am I doing right now? Loading WoW onto his new laptop. Fun stuff, huh? But it should be fun as we will both be able to play at the same time now and maybe do some dungeons together. Am I a nerd? Yes. But I embrace it.

I just started a new pali so I'm going to go play it on my computer.

0 comments: