BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kid for Rent

Smasher is being a MONSTER this evening! He was great all the rest of the day though. Maybe he's just super tired. I don't know, but it needs to end. NOW!

It's been a busy day around here. There is a six-feet deep trench that stretches the entire length of my front yard and driveway. Or there was until they hastily tried to fill it in so I could at least get over to the car parked across the street without having to drag Smash (who I have to carry for fear he'll run in to the trench) and a car seat down to my neighbors drive way to cross the street and walk back up again. It's an inconvenience but the plumbers (it's a sewer thing) are super nice and very considerate. They even offered to help me carry the kids but it was alright. Smasher is in heaven as there has been a John Deere back-hoe in my yard all day. He thinks it's a tractor, which he's obsessed with, and even said his first sentence today (that I've heard anyway.) He said, "Look, Mama. Tractor!!!" I was impressed and very proud of my little man.

I was trying to put Smasher's new toddler bed together when BG (Shy's new name - Baby Girl, thanks to her daddy) started screaming her lungs out! She screaming, not cried, for 45 minutes straight. It was horrible! Smasher would start crying when she did and then she's chill out and Smash would mess with her causing her to cry again and then for him to cry. Again. The toddler bed is still in pieces. I finally got them chilled except that Smash is being especially cranky. Early to bed for him tonight. Assuming I get the bed put together anyway. How is it that when you get a second hand bed, all the pieces are NEVER there? Oh well, grateful for it anyways!

Oh and the screaming ensues!

Ciao

0 comments: